2019 Little Wonder Optimax™ 9570-14-01
Call for Price
38% More Air Movement. 0 Fatigue.
Little Wonder self-propelled Optimax blowers move leaves and debris with unmatched air power more easily, without stopping! Little Wonder Optimax blowers move 38% more air than the competition. More air power means less man power when it comes to removing debris or standing water, prepping asphalt for resurfacing, or any job that needs hurricane-force air! Durable, solid-steel construction… they’re built to last and backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
- Self-propelled up to 4.1 mph forward and 2.5 mph reverse
- Advanced impeller and aerodynamic design produce the highest airflow in the industry
- Unique split-stream air deflector moves piles of leaves farther and faster; without blow-back!
- Large, square discharge chute is low to the ground for better blowing power
- Scrolled housing ensures consistent, constant airflow even if partially blocked by leaves
- Continuously welded all-steel impeller and housing for strength and durability you can rely on season after season
- Remote discharge chute control on the handle at your fingertips
- Ergonomic handle design; height adjustable with anti-vibration grip
- Transport bracket for convenient tie-down during transport.
- Convenient lift handle makes lifting the blower on and off the truck easier.
- Optional Swivel Wheel Kit for 360° turning
- 5-Year warranty
- Model: 9570-14-01
- Variable Speed Forward: 0 - 4.1 mph
- Variable Speed Reverse: 0 - 2.5 mph
- Transmission: Variable speed belt powered chain drive; Open center differential
- Engine: Vanguard™
- Displacement: 570cc
- Fuel Capacity: 1.75 Gal.
- Air Cleaner type: Dual Element
- Low Oil Sensor: Standard
- Impeller (diameter, type): 17", 9 blade steel, reverse angle
- Impeller depth: 3.50"
- Discharge Chute Area: 25.8 sq "
- Air Volume: 2850 cfm
- Air Speed: 179 mph
- Integrated Front Discharge: Yes
- Throttle Control: Remote
- Air Flow Control: Remote
- Dimensions (Height, Width, Length): 43" x 28" x 58"
- Tires, Front: 10" pneumatic front tire w/ tube
- Tires, Rear: 13” pneumatic turf tread rear tires w/ tube
- Handle: Ergonomic 2-position adjustable; anti-vibration grip
- Transport Bracket: Yes
- Lift Handle: Yes
- Housing: Continuously-welded steel; 1 piece engine deck
- Weight: 248 lbs
- Warranty: 5 years
- Engine Type
- 248 lb.
- Air Velocity
- 179 mph